In business, if you don’t measure it, you can’t bill it. The same goes in social investment.
£ = Financial Value
Impact = Social Value
What gets measured gets managed they say, and the benefits of using the S/E ratio are numerous:
- Measure the social impact of your suppliers on your area for procurement processes
- Choose what non-statutory organisations to support depending on their social value to the community
- Decide what projects to promote/terminate based on their social impact
- Measure the efficiency of your social spend
- Benchmark your organisation against others nationally
- Spatially map the economic and social values of your area
- Target specific hotspots of health, employment, crime and financial need
- Provide evidence for funding applications
The biggest cheque doesn’t have to win
The largest organisations don’t have to win
You can spend half current CSR but get twice the social impact if you target better
Measuring & reporting becomes key
Understand what the needs are of the region.
Get in touch and we can talk you through the possibilities!