Total Company Value
In business, if you don’t measure it, you can’t bill it. The same goes in social investment.
- Measure the social impact of your suppliers on your area for procurement processes
- Choose what non-statutory organisations to support depending on their social value to the community
- Decide what projects to promote/terminate based on their social impact
- Measure the efficiency of your social spend
- Benchmark your organisation against others nationally
- Spatially map the economic and social values of your area
- Target specific hotspots of health, employment, crime and financial need
- Provide evidence for funding applications
The largest organisations don’t have to win
You can spend half current CSR but get twice the social impact if you target better
Measuring & reporting becomes key
Understand what the needs are of the region.
£ = Financial Value
Impact = Social Value